sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2015

The letter to friend (Homework)

Hi friend, today I did my first workout class and I've already learned a lot!

The first thing, I learned is that you should wear sport clothes, because some kinds leave the exercises harder to do.
 
I also learned that, you should eat something before the class, but it should a light meal, I learned because I did a big meal and it made me feel bad. 

At the end of the class, I feel muscle pain in all my body, but the gym coach said: "it´s normal on the first time."

The gym coach was close to me all the time and it was annoying, but I learned that, you don't have to do the workout if  you were without help, because you can hurt yourself.

 So, workout is great! You should try it! It´s all. Bye friend, I hope to see you soon!

Roberto Henrique

Nenhum comentário: